Thursday, May 23

Wow - got a great surprise when I got home today! Dad was telling me that I'd need to monitor the sprinklers on the lawn, make sure the flowers were watered, and if the tree started shedding the seedlings in the back yard, he didn't want me to stain the deck... hmmm... I'm wondering why he's telling me all this, like he's leaving town or something... so I ask him "Where are you going?" He said, "Idaho. I'm taking your Mother, sister (YES!!!!!!!!) and niece with me." WOOOHOOO!!! Now, I've always got the basement to myself anyway, but the idea of the entire house to myself is very appealing, but the BEST part is that the bitch is gonna be GONE for the ENTIRE weekend. Someone up there does love me... Hmmm... now, what to do, what to do... I could dance dance in front of my cat (good way of de-stressing, or so I've heard), naked if I wanted to... but I won't cuz I love her and wouldn't torture her like that...