Friday, May 24

FRIDAY FIVE!! 1. What's the last vivid dream that you remember having? This was actually the night before last. I was in my old house - the one I spent 20 years of my life in. I was home alone and washing a mountain of dishes. I heard a noise out in the car port, and there was a pigeon there running around like it was crazed. My cat was just watching it with an expression "I'm not touching it." I grabbed Ashley to take her back in the house because I didn't want the bird attacking her. Next think I know, the pigeon is running after me, and started pecking at my ankles. It didn't hurt, just tickled. Then it just flew away. I went back into the house, and went into my bedroom and it was filled with all sorts of stones (mostly jade, amethyst, quartz crystals) and marbles (like kids play with). Everything was so beautiful, I remember thinking that my collection is the best in the world. Then I woke up. 2. Do you have any recurring dreams? Have had, yes. I had three dreams that my sister Susie would die in a car crash - her car went over a cliff. I was really worried about her at the time, but don't remember what it was about. Another dream I had about her, just 2 times, the symbols said to watch her health. A week later she had to have surgery. Oooeeeooo. 3. What's the scariest nightmare you've ever had? I can't remember the details, but I woke up screaming, crying and drenched with sweat. 4. Have you ever written your dreams down or considered it? Why or why not? Yes, and I should write them down more often. My dreams are very vivid and they tend to warn me about things... I've also had two experiences where I had dreams about a traffic situation, and was able to avoid the accidents because I knew what was going to happen if I didn't change lanes/get out of the way. 5. Have you ever had a lucid dream? What did you do in it? Yes - often. Too many to say... when I'm not in turmoil about something, my dreams make perfect sense. I've also had VERY naughty dreams that seemed so real, I woke up in shock that it didn't happen.