Thursday, May 23

I forgot to mention that my day was made yesterday when my buddy Colin started calling me a scamp. :-) I took that as a compliment and that's how he meant it! Today my day was made when my friend Nancy came over to tell me how great I'm looking lately. My body is finally starting to cooperate and the weight is coming off again. I wore black jeans, black shirt (tucked in) and a vest yesterday and she said it really showed me off... sweet! :-) So, I'm gonna brag a little... don't do it often, but I'm proud of myself, damnit! Lots of hard work losing weight. Linda is teasing me about my saggy butt - let me clarify that its not my butt that is actually saggy but my pants! My butt is quite well rounded... just in case you wondered... its just bigger than it should be right now.