Sunday, May 19

Lovely Sunday

I think today will be a great day... weather is nice which means sunning for me! I got all the things done that I wanted and needed to this weekend, so today I'll kick back and enjoy the peace & quiet and do or not do whatever the hell I want. :-D The WWW (wicked witch of the west) sister is gone finally, but will return next weekend I'm sure. Its like she can't get the hint that she's really not wanted here all stinking weekend... short visits are nice. Kinda like sand in my underwear... just when you think its gone, more shows up and the grittiness sure describes her as well. tee hee How terrible am I to talk about my own sis like that? Well, I suppose its a very healthy way of dealing with the stress and anguish that she causes. I love her, but she drives me bonkers. I'm really surprised she stayed as long as she did this weekend. She got a royal chewing out Friday night - she's 39 years old and is still acting like a 10 year old. Mom and Dad told her something VERY private - something that is happening to Dad (the thing that's causing him health problems and stress) and told Kathy not to say anything to anyone...so what does she do? Gets right on the phone and calls other sis Susie and tells her all about it. Mom overheard her and came unglued. Kathy always has to cause trouble - like she hears a juicy tidbit and has to spread the word - even if it will hurt someone deeply. She doesn't think about that. Any way, Mom told me what was going on last night and my heart bleeds for my Dad. In short, someone has accused him of something that such a load of bullshit... he's gotten in the way of something that happened between this person (that he used to work with) and the company he used to work for. Anyhoo - can't elaborate, I'm just hoping that people will see the truth.