Saturday, May 11

I've started typing up a post about my adventures in England, really I have!! I've got through the 2nd day done... hopefully can finish it tomorrow. I'm just too tired today. Today is actually a worse day than yesterday recovering from jet lag. It hasn't helped that I was on the go constantly yesterday and all afternoon and evening tonight. I've been printing some pics out and they turned out pretty well, but I'm far from finished. It will take a while to get them all sorted and I'd like to make an album just for the trip. I wish I could post some of the better pics on my blog, but unfortunately I don't have access to a server to store them on. So, if anyone wants any pics of Oxford, Abingdon, Warwick, York, or Selby (by York) then just e-mail me and I'll send you a couple. This afternoon, I went to my great-niece Mylee's first birthday party. She's such a doll. Then Mom, and my two sisters and I went out to dinner (cheese enchiladas, cha, cha, cha!!) and then to do some shopping for Mother's Day. Yeah, like I really wanted to go shopping again, but it meant a lot to Mom. I'm quite concerned about my Dad. For the past 3 days, he hasn't felt well. He's got diabetes, and the insulin he takes attacks the arteries around his heart. He's never had a heart attack, thank God, but has had 2 open heart surgeries and needs a 3rd to do more bypasses (they're holding off as long as possible). He had to take quite a bit of nitro yesterday, and we're all on his case about calling his doc to see what he wants Dad to do. Being nauseated, numbness in fingers and pain in the arm are all signs of trouble... its been coming for quite some time. We just don't want him having a heart attack if it can be prevented. Dad wants to wait until Monday to call the doc, unless things get worse. Dad did say he was feeling a bit better tonight. Hope he continues to get better - BUT he's still calling the doc on Monday, no if - ands - or buts about it. So, I think I'm headed for bed now - tomorrow should be a better day. :-) Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers!