Sunday, May 26

Not much to blog about today. I woke up and decided to make myself some pancakes so I could enjoy the best maple syrup in the world (that Colin and D gave me when I met them in Boston). Mmmm... so yummy!! I've just been puttering around this morning, doing laundry. I'm just killing time until I can go outside and bask in the sunshine. I tried to water the lawn and garden last night, but the irrigation water has been shut off for some unknown reason. My neighbor thinks maybe a line broke or something. Its still off - hope things don't start dying off... good thing its not that hot quite yet. I did take pitty on some of the flowers that didn't look too happy and gave them a drink from the house water. I had such a nice, quiet night last night. I settled in early and watched Ocean's 11 and then Bridget Jones' Diary (love that show!) and read some before falling into a nice, dead sleep. I feel quite rested today, although still sore from over doing things yesterday. I'm not doing squat today - except squirting the deck off tonight for staining tomorrow. I didn't even work out today... just don't give a shit about it today. I can be lazy if I want. :-)