Tuesday, May 28

I'm not up for much blogging tonight... I've come to the conclusion that things with Jeff aren't headed anywhere and I'm to the point where I need to move on. Its a hard decision and I haven't come by it easy. Thanks to all my friends who have stood by me and helped me on this roller coaster ride. I haven't talked to Jeff about it yet, he's been ignorning me and will wait until he contacts me. I know he says that he doesn't know what he wants... and its becoming apparent that one thing he doesn't want is ME. You know what? That's OK. I'm OK. I will be OK. I'm strong. I truly believe there is a reason he came into my life, and most likely its to show me that I can care about and have a healthy (on my part anyway) relationship. Its possible to give my heart to the right man. That reason alone is worth all I've gone through. It hasn't been all bad... Jeff made me laugh and made me feel good about myself. I'll never forget him for that. :-)