Sunday, May 19

Eight from the Eighties 1) Are you forever young? I wish!! Physically there are days when I feel 80, but the mental attitude I only feel 24 or 25. That's what counts, right?? 2) Are you like a virgin? Oh yeah... they say a woman is a virgin again after not having sex for six months, so I'm a virgin... ummmm...-- times over! Enough said ;-) 3) Are you looking for a new love, baby? Ya know, I think I may be! I'm feeling ready to look for loooove. 4) Are you in control? Ummmm... sometimes... and sometimes totally out of control! 5) Have you ever been where the streets have no name? Seems like I go there every night in my dreams lately. 6) Do you have a touch of grey? YES!!! My hair is touched a lot. That's why I must get blonded every 6 weeks to hide the touches! UGH!! I found my first gray hair when I was 21 - how sad is that?! Something I inherited from my Mom. 7) When was the last time you celebrated good times? In England!! :-D Definitely good times! 8) (thanks alie!)Are you wild an' willin' or is it just for show? Ready, willing, and able... that is for the right guy ;-)