Thursday, May 16

Well, I've sat here for the past 2.5 hours printing pics out and really don't see that I've done all that many... but I suppose I have. I have to stop now, because my black ink tank is running low - damn. I still have days 7 - 9 of my England trip to type up... so look for those (if you're interested). I vow to get it done this weekend. The girls (a.k.a. the Motley Crew) are getting together tomorrow night and Nancy's house. I've been told that I'm the entertainment (oh, great!!!!). They want to hear all about my trip and see some pics. I'm sure we'll be our usual naughty selves and have a great time. Even if the conversation doesn't go 'south' (as I was told it always does with me), we'll still have fun. I've got a wonderful group of friends. Too bad Sandi won't be able to join us, but she's having a blast in Memphis visiting her family.