Saturday, May 18

I had such a fun time last night, going over to Nancy's for a girl's night. I spent the majority of the last 2 days at home printing out my pics. I found some Avery photo pages and put my photos in the sheets and put them in a binder. I didn't get all the pics printed, but the majority. They all liked seeing the pics, and couldn't believe that I was actually there! :-) Yes, I travelled out of my safe little world and went to England! When I do it, I do it right. ;-). I brought some naughty gifts home for the girls, some things called "Mr Big" stress keychains (rubber, filled with jelly). They were penises. Soooo funny!!! Last night, Nancy and Robin were playing with them, stretching, poking, etc. Had us all in stitches. Nancy dipped hers in her ice water then scrunched it up. We all let out a roar of laughter and I took some pics. Just had a great night. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends!! :-)