Friday, May 3

Time for the Friday Five!! 1. If you were on The Dating Game and could choose just three questions to ask your potential dates, what would you ask? (Remember, you can't see them and their answers are all you have to go on to make your decision. Assume you have not yet met your current partner or spouse, if you've got one.) * What would be your perfect type of a day to spend with someone? * Do you have a great sense of humor? * If I had two heads and a big boil on my butt, would you still go out with me? 2. What is the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you in public? Tough one - so many embarrassing things happen to me... but I'd have to say... reading a paper in front of my 11th grade English class and saying 'rubbers' instead of 'robbers'. Didn't live that one down all year. 3. What's the worst made-up job you can think of? Its not made up - but a proctologist. Ew. 4. What is your favorite TV gameshow ever? Why? Newlywed game!! Funny questions and is fun to see them squirm and hear what crazy answers they have. The older shows were the best - back from the 70's. 5. Do you have a favorite drinking game? What is it and why? Quarters! I sucked at it, so I usually got very drunk!!!!