Monday, May 20

When I got here at work this morning, it was sweltering hot - 88 degrees to be exact and outside was 63. No doors, no windows to open, so I sent an e-mail to the building maintenance guy to tell him to fix it. Meanwhile, I turned on both my fans that I've got sitting under my cubical desk space. Yes, under my desk ;-) you see, if I put the fans on top, then the fans tend to blow papers everywhere... and its funner having them under my desk. I'd actually forgotten how nice it is to not wear nylons (don't during the summer - too damn hot) and to feel that breeze from my fans. Ahhhh... perfectly innocent... *snicker* its not like I spread my legs and sit there and let the fans blow away up my dress... although that thought could be quite appealing... I really don't feel like working, but I am... well, no not right now... on second thought, I really am... waiting for phone calls from 2 different people about some conference rooms, so yes, technically working. ;-) I've started on my yearly review - yuck - that contains everything I've accomplished over the past year, all my duties, my goals for the year and how I thought I did in accomplishing them, then have to set more goals for next year. BIG waste of time in my opinion, but at least I'm getting paid while doing it... and should get a raise. Just hope its a nice big raise.