Monday, May 27

Monday Mission thanks to Sean for the link :-) 1. What happened this weekend that made you smile? Lets see, got roses (still don't know from WHO though), quiet weekend to myself, my cat (she just makes me smile), nice comments on my blog, e-mails, and phone calls from friends and sister, and finished a really good book. 2. Did you make someone smile today? If not, will you try? Haven't seen another human today so far, but when/if I do, sure I'll try. I like to see people smile. 3. Have you any clothes or accessories you love to wear but just totally embarrass the person you are being seen with? Probably my entire wardrobe... kidding. I have old clothes that I would definitely be embarrassed to be seen in publicly. 4. What was the catch phrase you said the most in High School? No way. and F.O.A.D. 5. Who are you remembering this Memorial Day? (or for those not celebrating it, tell me about someone worth remembering) My Grandparents, sister-in-law, all those who have gone before me and all the veterans that gave their lives for our country. 6. Do you think you are a good friend? Yes, loyal to a fault. I try to make my friends smile and try to be there for them no matter what. I'm VERY lucky to have such fantastic friends. 7. (continued from MM 2.20) That outing tonight was a blast ... but that was last call. I totally overdid it and shouldn't drive, anything we can do while I try to "dry out?" Oh - now why didn't you offer to do this BEFORE this weekend? I had a bunch of shit you could have done for me. ;-) BONUS: Do ya love me, now that I can dance? Can't dance - two left feet. I'd like to slow dance with a man I loved though.