Saturday, May 25

Och. I over did things today. I got up early and stained the hot tub and half of the gazebo - took me 4 hours. I ran out of stain on the gazebo, so its left half done. The back and side that no one sees isn't done...so ya know what?! Its gonna stay that way until next weekend. I don't feel like doing more and my shoulders and hands were killing my by the time I was done. Not like me to leave something unfinished, but right now, I just don't care!! ;-) Don't want to because an Rheumatoid Arthritis flare up either, so I'm done for today. I still have to do the decks on Monday, and I know they'll be easier to do cuz there's only the railings that are pissy to do, the rest is done with a big roller connected to a extender so it will be just like sweeping. It will probably take me less time to do the decks as it did what I did today. I've just come in from basking in the sun, now its nappy time!! :-) I'm LOVING this peace and quiet... ahhhh...