Wednesday, May 15

I was just over talking to Linda and Adrian and got the nicest compliment. Adrian told me that conversations with me always tend to go downhill. Made my day… I strive to achieve these things. Tee hee Today’s gripe is about people who use public restrooms, who ‘poop’ but don’t do the “courtesy” flush. What’s with that? Do they not realize we really don’t want to smell things while they’re wiping their ass OR not totally finished?? I feel like putting up a sign in the restroom here at work to “Please remember to courtesy flush” or hell – just “Please remember to flush” I can’t believe that people have trouble remembering to flush, but they do. I’m having a pretty good day here at work, clearing off my desk and getting things done. I went to lunch with my friend Cindy for her birthday (Happy Birthday!!) and we had a good visit. She’s a good friend and fun to be around. I got wind of Nicole and Pam decorating Jana’s cubical today for her birthday… so I offered to help. Jana and Nicole are the other two pranksters in this office (not the whole building though – that would be Linda, my partner in crime!). Jana keeps dishing it out, but hasn’t been ‘gotten’ so Nicole really decorated nicely. I gave them a bag of shredded metallic stuff (like you put in gift bags) and spread it all over the place. Hung some in her plants to make it look like Christmas in May. I just came up with the idea to use all the little holes left from the paper-puncher. I gathered some up from my boss and my cube mate and used mine – got quite a bit. Nicole and I dumped them in her desk drawer, then spread them through out her folders in her file cabinet. Jana will be so pleased tomorrow when she comes to work. It feels great to be ‘up to no good’ again. Been too long!!