Tuesday, May 21

WHERE'S THE BEEF??? Today started out with me being in a naughty mood, like I really needed to get into some trouble today. I planned to go to lunch at the local Tony Roma's (ribs place) and my mouth was watering for my favorite BBQ Roast Beef sandwich - which is sliced, tender, lean roast beef piled high with BBQ sauce....Mmmmm... not the beef I *really* want of course, but the kind that will have to do for now... anyhooo... my friends and I arrived at the restaurant and I scanned the menu, NOT finding my usual sandwich. They had only had a sandwich with "pulled beef" but that is NOT the same... had that before and it just not the same and not as good. So, I asked if they could just give me a plain, sliced roast beef sandwich (I mean, how hard can that be??) then I'd just squirt the BBQ sauce on it. The waiter came back 5 mins later and said "no can do" so... I ended up getting the bacon cheese burger. Sigh. When it arrived, it was one of the biggest slabs of beef I'd seen (in the context of a hamburger!!)! Holy shit! With the bun, there was no way I could get my mouth around this sucker! So, I tossed the bun, squirted the slab of beef with BBQ sauce and dug in. It was quite delicious... and fulfilled that type of beef quota for the week. Lunch was a riot. Linda, Robin and I went with an old friend Tyrone that recently moved back to Utah from Colorado (he used to work in our building). Brian was *supposed* to go, but he backed out at the last minute to go to lunch with another friend... his loss! We got on the subject of Girl's Night the other night and the pics that I took... we explained to Tyrone what we were doing - poor guy - I'm not sure why he goes to lunch with us... he's such a sweet and shy guy. How he can stand us wild women is beyond me... he just sits there and listens, once in a while we'll see a sheepish grin... Anyway... Robin was telling us about a show on HBO - Real Sex that showed a company that makes actual size men manequins with detatchabe body parts to use... ummm... sexually. You can even pick your size! We all cracked up!! Linda and I said about the same time "wouldn't that be funny to have him sitting in your car so you could be in the car pool lane?" Then, we started saying that we could reach over and have fun with him as we're driving down the road... then Linda thought it would be better if we put HIM in the drivers seat and sat on his lap!!! We were about rolling on the floor laughing at this point... saying we'd like to go over every bump, chuckhole, speed bump and even go 4-wheeling! Woohoo! We kinda toned it down after that so we could eat without choking! After lunch, I went over to Linda's office to say hi... and Adrian was over there and offered us some strawberries... he'd washed them, and sliced them in half. Mmmm... they were delicious. We pointed out to him that strawberries are VERY sensual and showed him part of the reason they're so sensual. Ever look at the center of a strawberry when its cut? It looks like a certain part of a woman's anatomy... then Adrian got it! Told us how awful us girls were, then he got a look on his face, then said "Now I know what the significance of the whipped cream was!" Oh my God! What a day...my sides hurt from laughing so hard. J actually talked to me online last night and again this morning (I guess he started to get the clue that I was quite pissed and fed up - and about to dump his ass for not talking to me - who knows with MEN!). He really got me wound up - naughty, naughty!! I have been on one all day thanks to him and the already naughty mood I was in. Uh oh... you're saying?? I'm baaack... ;-) I'm sure I won't be THIS naughty everyday... but I'll try. tee hee