Monday, May 13

I'm so impressed that I managed to get the 4th day post of England done after the day of hell at work. Note to self: don't be gone on vacation ever again when I have to do financials the day I come back. Thank God for Shanae at work who did my database stuff for me and offered to do it again tomorrow. She did such a great job at keeping things up while I was gone with the database as well as the workshop registrations. I'm sure Trudy helped as well (thanks, Trudy!). I'm still quite cranky... my friends assured me that I was still jet-lagging and wouldn't be back to normal for about a week. So, there ya go - excuse for being like this. ;-) I really had fun talking to everyone I saw today who asked about my trip and being able to talk to Colin (hi!) helped me make it through the stressful day. I'm so exhausted, I hope I can sleep... I have a feeling that my mind won't shut up tonight. Sigh. Tomorrow will be better!