Wednesday, April 2

Holy shit, what a day. I spent the majority of the day trying to figure out an error in my financials. I'm totally brain dead. I still haven't found where it is exactly, but its my goof and its driving me bonkers. Its not in the labor category - where I thought it may be most of the day - for damn sure, so its got to be in the travel expenses. So, first thing in the morning, I'll get cracking at it again. Hopefully I'll find it fast and get on with the rest of the financial work. I was asked to go to Boston again, to help out with a workshop the week of April 21! YAY! I'm so excited. I'm going with Dave and Les, a couple of really fun guys from work. I'm all set for my hotel, and my flights will be booked tomorrow. Non-stop flights I might add! Another day of not getting around to visit anyone - I hate that. It's not right when work interferes with my fun.