Thursday, April 10

Good Morning! I'm soooooooooo glad its Thursday!!! Its MY Friday! 3 for Thursday questions are up, go play if you'd like. My answers are on my Meme page. I'm feeling a lot less stressed today. My car was still a pain, but its not getting any worse, so that's a good sign I think! I talked to my brother too, and he said I really needed to use up the whole tank of gas so all the injector cleaner would go through (makes sense, huh! LOL!). He said I needed to take it on a drive to Salt Lake or somewhere on the freeway to keep up the high RPMs. I'm still going to have Robin's hubby look at it though if he's willing this weekend. I had some yummy naughty dreams last night that woke me up in the middle of the night. Oh boy... I like to day dream about those naughty dreams! LOL!! Maybe that's why I'm in such a good mood today. *snicker*