Wednesday, June 25

YYAAAWWWN!!! I got a really good night's sleep but I think I could have slept for another 4 or 5 hours! I'm so glad it is Wednesday, one day closer to the weekend. I'm feeling so much better about things today - thanks again for all your support, hugs and thoughts. You all never cease to amaze me... I've got to work on my financials today. I was able to get quite a bit done yesterday, mostly finding mistakes that corporate made, putting things against the wrong project numbers, etc. so I'll have to submit changes which is a pain in the butt, but its got to be done. I know no one is perfect, but come on - these types of mistakes shouldn't have been made if the person could READ. Anyhoo... I better get my database stuff done so I can get working on the financials! Have a wonderful day everyone - and I'll try and stop by to say hello if I get/need a break!