Thursday, June 26

Just Call Me Grace...

Just Call Me Grace... First of all, before I get into the "Grace" thing, I wanna wish Colin good luck today on his biopsy - I'm thinking of ya bud! I hope everything turns out OK. Now, for the Grace thing... my Mom always said she should have named me Grace. I stopped off for gas this morning, and all was hunky dory. I wanted some juice so I went to pay inside. As I was walking, the pavement seemed to jump out in front of me and caught the tip of my toe. I stumbled for about 5 steps trying to catch myself, but finally to no avail, I fell down on my knees, then my elbow, then hands, then yup, you got it. My cheek. Right below my eye. I hit it harde. I scraped the skin so it was bleeding all over. The nice guy at the gas station gave me some towels and directed me to the restroom. I was so embarrassed! I wonder if he thought I was drunk. It is red and swollen now, and I'm sure its gonna bruise. I do believe I've given myself my first shiner. !! I'm icing it to help with the swelling and it hurts like a bugger! But ya know, I can't help but laugh at myself. I'm such a clutz! Hey - its THURSDAY! My "FRIDAY"! Yahhoooooo! I only have to work until about 2:30 then I'm off to see a movie (Bruce Almighty) with my friend Renate, then we'll grab a sandwich or something after. I'm looking forward to it - its been ages since I've seen a movie in the theatre. Renate is a great lady so we should have some fun. 3 for Thursday is up if you'd like to go play. Have a great day everyone! I gotta get busy...