Tuesday, June 24

I'm not feeling quite so fragile now, I know I can face what I need to. Just got overwhelmed, ya know?! I hate to complain and be "down" but let's face it, we all are there at times, no matter how hard we try to keep that positive attitude. Thanks for all your kind words, hugs and support. You guys are just the best! A friend of mine just sent me these pick up lines and they made me laugh so I thought I'd share: Pick up lines with comebacks! 1.)Male: Haven't I seen you some place before? Female: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore. 2.)Male: Is this seat empty? Female: Yes, and mine will be if you sit down. 3.)Male: Your place or mine? Female: Both. You go to yours and I'll go mine. 4.)Male: So, what do you do for a living. Female: I'm a female impersonator. 5.)Male: Hey baby, what's your sign? Female: DO NOT ENTER. 6.)Male: How do you like your eggs in the morning? Female: Unfertilized. 7.)Male: Your body's like a temple Female: Sorry, there are no services today. 8.)Male: I would go to the end of the world for you. Female: But would you please stay there? 9.)Male: If I saw you naked, I'd die happy. Female: If I saw you naked, I'd die laughing!