Wednesday, June 11

OK, so today I'm up really early or is it late, not sure which. I've been awake since 2:30am and its now 4am, just can't sleep any more but I can always take a nap later. Yesterday was my first actual day of freedom in a week and let me tell you, it was great! Even though I didn't do anything exciting, just being out was enough for me! I went to the bank and grocery store (quick trip) then to my general doc. My levels for the blood thinner were really good, so he doesn't need to see me for 10 days. He told me I could go back to work on Monday (YAY) but will have to get up every hour and take a walk. I try to do that anyway, but now I will have to make sure I do. Until then, take things easy and just do what I feel like I'm up for BUT not to over do. After that appt, I came home ate lunch, rested a bit then ran out to work for a while. I was there for about 1.5 hours - was only supposed to be there for an hour but everyone came to say hello and to tell me how much the loved the brownies. I work with such incredible people and am so fortunate. Anyhoo... after that I came home and rested more then Mom and I went to my gastro doc appt. I told the Physicians' Assistant Nate (who I see most of the time - not the actual doc) that Dr K had suggested another medication, but Nate said the medication is pretty much the same thing I'm on now, but he'd talk to Dr L and Dr B (RA doc) this morning to see what they thought. So, we'll see what Dr B says when I go in this afternoon. By the time we got out of the doc, it was dinner time, and I really didn't want to go home yet. It felt so great to be out, so Mom and I decided to go out to eat. We also decided to run by Sam's Club while we were in the area to get a couple of things. Then we went to IHOP for dinner. Mmmmm. We got home about 7pm, so it was quite a long day! But I loved every minute of it... of course I over did the walking thing. My leg didn't hurt too bad, but when I got home it was a bit swollen. I just never learn, do I? tee hee I'll be good today though, I promise. Well, I guess that's enough rambling for now... I'm off to do some blog hopping!