Thursday, November 28

Today was a pretty good day. I was up early to help Mom get some things done, and to finish making my salad to take over to my brother's house for dinner. I really felt rotten though today, I think every joint in my body was hurting today for some reason - it really frustrates me, but no sense getting upset about it, or that seems to make it worse. So, I just snuggled up in a blanket and watched Michael (the movie) and then M*A*SH* then got in the shower to go over to J Dee and Patti's. Their house is nice and big and fits a lot of people, I'm guessing there was about 30-35 people there. I like Patti's family, they're great people. I also go to hold and see my nephew Trent's daughter who is just about a month old. What a sweet baby! We ate dinner - and everything I had tasted sooo good. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but ate a little more than I should have but not to the point that I was sick - and didn't have any pie... yet. tee hee I may have a piece for my dinner tonight! LOL!! After all, this is Thanksgiving. I didn't stay too long at J Dee's though, I was just really tired and not feeling well, so I came home and have been snuggling with my cat while I watched "With Six you Get Eggroll" and old Doris Day movie. I'm going to just relax tonight and watch a couple more favorite movies while I crochet. I've now got 5 done and another one about half done! (I will take a picture of one, Maggie - I promise!) I'm trying to decide whether I want to go out shopping tomorrow or not, the crowds are always such a nightmare. I don't have anything specific in mind to get at this point, but I do need to shop for the people that I need to mail things to. I need to think of some ideas though. G'night everyone! Hope you had a great day!!