Wednesday, November 20

I had a blast from the past phone call last night. It was my ex Robert (a.k.a. and lovingly referred to the Shithead). Calls from him usually stress me out, and I saw it was him on the caller ID but decided, to answer it. What the hell - was feeling up for a fight. tee hee We actually had a really nice conversation. I hadn't talked to him since April or so - before I went to England. He's still seeing the same lady and seems happy and I'm happy for him. Maybe that's what made it a nice conversation - he wasn't hounding me to come back to him. As we were saying good-bye he asked if perhaps we could go out for dinner, as friends, to catch up on things. I said that might be nice, but we didn't set a date. He said he'd call me... so I don't really expect it will happen, but that's just him. Went to lunch yesterday with Linda, Nancy and Kelly. During lunch, we started talking about shaving vs. waxing and the Brazillian waxing technique. Linda said that she might want to try that... ummm... to wax the "insides" of certain "body parts" Ummm... NO WAY IN HELL would I try that. We all giggled... and I'm sure the gentleman at the next table were listening with great interest, it got quiet over there the first time we brought up shaving pussies. *snicker* Then Colin put this pic up on our server today - couldn't resist...