Tuesday, November 26

OHOHOHOH. Just got home from seeing "The Ring". Spooky, scary, freaky, maked me jump a few times... but I gotta say I was REALLY dissapointed in the ending. I mean how stupid of an ending could that have been? How can making a copy of a "killer tape" save your life?! Oh, and that SEXY man gets killed?! WTF! Now, did that really have to happen??? I think NOT! LOL!!! OK, done ranting. I didn't go further than the 3 little slivers of pie that I allowed myself but just those 3 little slivers made me sick! I felt awful, so I decided to go get some protein (MEAT! not the kind that I reeeaaally wanted) so I went across the street to the cafeteria/restaurant. I had my mouth just watering for popcorn and a pickle. The popcorn I got, but the pickle I didn't - they were out!!! I was so bummed!!! Hopefully next time I go to a movie they'll have them again. The popcorn was yummy though. Nothing like theatre popcorn. Mmmm! G'Night all!