Sunday, November 3

I've had a pretty quiet day. I got up, did laundry (chatted and played on the net while waiting on it), worked out, showered, ate lunch, watched some TV and here I am back again... not like I haven't spent any time on this pooter this weekend! LOL!! Between sorting out my new template, then changing my 100 things and Picture templates as well, I was on a lot yesterday. Then this morning, I found a couple of buggies that I fixed. Nothing really exciting to blog about really... going to relax the rest of the day. My shoulder is flaring, started to hurt yesterday. Damn Rheumatoid Arthritis... I just hope my shoulder doesn't do a total flare, I enjoy being able to move my shoulder without crying out in pain. It doesn't seem to be getting any worse at this stage, so that's a good sign I think. I think some heat sounds nice, I'll put the heating pad on it, that way I'll be forced to rest and not sit in front of the pooter all afternoon. Oooo "Gone in 60 Seconds" is on. Mmm... Nicolas Cage... Mmmm... I'm outta here. Not like I haven't seen it about 25 times already, but one more won't hurt. Happy Sunday every one!