Saturday, November 9

I'm alive... Thank you once again to all the kind thoughts and comments everyone has left me. Really touching! I'm gonna be OK, I'm a tough cookie and will try and stay positive. I've been keeping myself pretty busy actually. I've been doing the theraputic cleaning. I'm not quite finished, but have accomplished quite a bit. I was so tired yesterday afternoon, I laid down for a few minutes and next thing I knew, it was 3 hours later! Whoa! This is a picture of two of my nephews and I from Thursday night. L-R Adam, me, Travis. It was Travis' 22nd birthday and we got together for cake/ice cream as we do for birthdays in the family. I'm posting more pics at my pic site. I'm slowly getting pics of everyone in the family up... and thanks to Colin who is kind to put them up on his server. Yeah Colin, I'm thanking you once again. *snicker* (how many demerits am I racking up?)