Wednesday, November 13

My ass is whooped. Class went well, and got out 30 mins early which was nice to beat the rush hour traffic... me thinks was just ahead of it all. Is this week over yet?! Well, not to rub it in or anything but I've only got ONE more day left for the week. It will be a loooong and veeeery busy one, but one more for the week. For those of you who expressed concern, YES I do get up at about 3:30-3:45am, head out the door about 4:30 to get to work by 5pm. I usually leave work about 4:00 and if I don't take lunch(es) during the week, then I get to leave earlier on Thursdays... this also leaves room for doc appts, goof-off time, etc. 4-day work week of longer hours sure beats 5-day work weeks. My boss is cool enough to let me do this... and think of all the fuel and polution I'm saving by not driving an extra 52 days a year. Adds up. See, I'm a friend of the environment! Well, night all! I'm gonna go crash...