Sunday, November 17

I watched a good movie last night. Life or Something Like it with Angelina Jolie and Edward Burns. It was a bit slow going at first, but ended up to be good. Its one of those movies that really makes you think and take stock of your life. Edward Burns was quite sexy too... Mmmmm! Licking me lips. I loved the ending. Made me say "I want that!" Even had to rewind and watch the ending again. I'm such a hopeless (or is it hopeful!!) romantic! I did manage to get a little ambitious and started crocheting a doily. I'll try and finish it today and perhaps start another one. I'm making a smaller one than I usually do so I can get more done AND people need/like smaller doilies too. I know this sounds like a Granny talent and maybe it is, but I don't care. I like to crochet. Not much planned today, other than my laundry, working out, and finishing that doily. I'm just gonna be a bum again. This pic below really reminds me of my cat! She's so chubby! Pic is clickable.