Sunday, November 10

I think I've cleaned about every inch of space I have, and cleared out all the clutter that I can do without this weekend. Its a good feeling having it all done, and it did help me clear my head a lot, cried, smiled at some good things. Feelings are still tender, but I think I'm on the way to getting over Jeff. Speaking of Jeff... he came online and asked "Not talking to me anymore I suppose?" Hmmmm... I dunno... I told him I'm hurt, angry, disappointed, etc., and was thinking about weather I still wanted to talk to him. I suppose we could be "just friends" if it doesn't hurt too much. We chatted for a few minutes, me getting some things off my chest which felt good. He feels really bad for hurting me, so I guess we'll just take one day at a time until we decide if we're going to remain friends or not. I do want him to be happy - just as he wants me to be happy. I really don't want to go to work tomorrow, but I will. Its going to be a ghost-town since its a gov't holiday and there will be only a hand full of contractors who are working - me and my boss included. My cube mate will be traveling for the week - yahooo!!! I have a lot of catching up to do at work, so having it nice and quiet should help me get the stuff done. By later afternoon I'm sure I'll be going nuts though because its "too quiet". Oh geez... here come the water works again... I'm just watching the end of Con Air. *sniffle* I'm such a boob for happy endings... I hope everyone had a nice weekend!