Saturday, November 30

I'm not sure where today went. I woke up with a horrid headache, I moved about and took 4 Extra Strength Tylenol - expecting a little relief but didn't get any. I waited about 4 hrs and then took some real pain medication - which I really don't like to do, but sometimes I just have to take it. No sense suffering if I really don't need to. Anyhoo... I took the meds and then got snuggled in a blanket and laid in my recliner and soon my cat jumped up on my lap. Next thing I knew, it was 3 hours later and I woke up feeling so sore I didn't want to move. Fat lot of good that pain pill did! Headache is still in the background but isn't as bad. I'm a little worried about my Dad. He hasn't felt really well most of the day - that is just after he went for a walk with his buddy Ralph. I think they might have walked too fast and with the cold, it made Dad have chest pains. He's feeling a little nauseous (not good!) and his blood sugar level was 353 at dinner (he's diabetic) which is too damn high. He said that if things get worse and the Nitro stops working then we'll take him in to the emergency. I wish he'd let us take him in now, but he wants to hold off... he knows his body better than anyone and we've gone through this stuff before. He seems to be doing a little better now, but we're keeping close tabs on him.