Thursday, November 21

Just got home from my class. It went pretty well, although I had wished it covered more about Excel formulas, etc., most of the day was spent on charts - they're not the buggers they used to be, but I now have a better understanding of them, which will help in my PowerPoint skills. The last of the day was spent on Data sorting, filtering, etc., I knew how to sort, but didn't know some of the cool tricks he taught us. One trick alone will save me oodles of time in the future. As I was driving home, I saw so many troubled youths with orange vests, orange bags and sticks along the side of the freeway doing clean up. Kinda did my heart good to see them out working and learning from their crimes... but then another part of me thinks its awful that there were so many out there. Kids or people really, don't seem to have much respect for anyone else's property or lives. How sad is that?! I'm really ready for the weekend and am getting kinda sad that I have to work nearly 3 hours tomorrow... Yeah, I know, your hearts are breaking for me. Having to work on a Friday - OMG, what a tragedy! *snicker* I'll live and it will be over before I know it. Then its off to a movie with Linda and maybe Brian (my buddy from Linda's office). We're going to see Harry Potter! I've heard its really good and better than the first one so I'm excited to see it.