Monday, November 18

Going through my 30-something e-mails this morning, I came across one from the cube mate dork from hell. "I realized that I didn't submit my time correctly and so my activities have changed." Now, this wouldn't have been a big deal a week ago, but now I've got to "re-do" his portions of my monthly status report. GRRRR! What a dork. Thanks Greg. Appreciate ya. But then I get this e-mail: Hello, Karen... Words will not express my gratitude for the back issues of XXXXX which arrived at my front door today. I have not stopped grinning since I opened the package. Suffice to say that you, Karen, are most certainly the Sunshine in my day today! XXXX Stuff like that is what makes it worth coming to work! Although sending our magazines out is only one small part of my job, its nice to know that it makes such a difference to someone.