Tuesday, November 12

I really had a shitty day today. I was emotionally fragile anyway, but having yet another high priority pain in the assignment thrown at me was just about more than I can handle. I also had a really upsetting dream last night about Jeff, which didn't help my fragile state. Part of the process of healing... I am feeling better now that I'm home. I'm exhausted though, and am going to go to bed early... despite getting to sleep in a couple of hours in the morning - YAY - because I'm going to another class in Salt Lake. Don't have to leave here until 7:30am - when I usually leave for work at 4:30am, but the bad part is that I'll get home about 2 hrs later than normal. I'm hoping I'll be able to fall asleep early and get some much needed catch-up sleep, if not I'll be entertained by a favorite movie until I do fall asleep... not sure which one yet. My cat is already in bed all snuggled up and when I went in my bedroom a minute ago to change out of my dress, she gave me the look of "Excuse me... get your ass in bed, I'm being ignored. Colin sent this cartoon to me earlier and I thought it was funny. Good night all, and hope you have a good day tomorrow!