Tuesday, November 19

Ladies and Gentlemen... I have reached the Yuck Factor with that Mike guy. I can't really put my finger on it, but he's starting to yuck me out. I sound like a teenager, I know... but its just not gonna work. He's so nice really he is, "its" just not there and he is starting to make me uncomfy just by coming by to "chat". He was really a shit last week when he saw me and I was having a really bad day. He asked if I was OK, and I said "No, not really... have a broken heart." He replied, "Oh, is that from the internet guy?" in a really snotty tone. I said, "Uh yeah, I guess it is from the internet guy." I thought "fuck you!" but I didn't say it... maybe I should have. tee hee Anyway, he stopped in this afternoon and asked if I was out of my "dumpy mood". I thought "excuse me?!" But I tried to make light of it and told him I'm having a much better day today and thanks for asking. I wasn't going to go into details about how I'm feeling (which is so much stronger and better - each day) with that attitude. Then after he left, I realized its the Yuck Factor. No doubt about it. He is so not my type. I went over to talk to Linda about it, and she mentioned he stopped in to see her yesterday. He asked her if I'd happened to mention him or anything about him to her. She told him no... and asked why. He told her that he still was interested in taking me out - or at least going out with me. Oh shit. So, I think the best way to deal with this is the upfront, honest way. I don't like playing games. Sigh. I'm not good at this. Any advice???