Tuesday, November 5

Thanks for all the comments on the previous post *snicker*. As Kat said, there's nothing like a good blow job! I'd rather it would have been nice, warm, gentle, localized blow though. Well, today is the day I'm supposed to have lunch with the Mike dud I mean dude. I'm terrible... I just really not looking forward to it. He keeps coming over here and chatting, and before I know it, I've gotten myself in trouble. He asks what music, movies, etc. Its like he's making little mental notes about things we have in common. He's even said "Oh, we're going to get on fine you have good taste." Hmmmm... do I? Or maybe he's not talking about how I taste, which is something he's not gonna find out. *snicker* It will OK if he just wants to be FRIENDS but he's acting like he wants more. I could be making too much out of this, and hopefully I am. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. Getting back to work now... have quite a bit to do today. Have a great day!! I'll post about the "lunch" later on. 5 hours to go... ugh.