Wednesday, November 27

I was due for a visit from Mike (yuck factor guy) yesterday. I could FEEL he was going to come visit and he did yesterday afternoon. BUT thank my lucky stars, my friend Renate had stopped in to see me and we were visiting when he stopped by. And of course, Wendie was there with him. I HOPE she saw how I acted around him and will give him some insight into me not being interested, but she's oblivious to anything I say (that I'm NOT interested) so that probably didn't happen. He was actually "looking for Linda" but thought he'd stop in to say Happy Thanksgiving and told me about his plans to go home. Which was nice, I hoped he had a good trip home. I didn't have a chance to tell him that its not gonna work out for us though. So, it will have to wait until next week I guess. Sigh. He is really a nice guy (other than being a bit of a prick about what happened with me and Jeff) and I hope he finds someone else to bug, or should I say to be happy with. tee hee