Sunday, November 24

Its been a nice, quiet Sunday! I got up did laundry - chatted with Colin and Tiara while it was going, then worked out, showered, ate lunch and finished another doily. I've finished 3 so far in the past 2 weekends. I'm making smaller ones, to save wear and tear on my hands. I've watched movies while working away on them. I need to start another, and will but thought I'd give my hands a rest, so what am I doing? I'm typing! LOL! The family's Thankgsiving plans have finally been made. We're going over to J Dee and Patti's (bro and sis-in-law) YAY! I was worrying about all the work that would have to be done if we had it here. Its really hard on Mom too, and with all the extra work she has around upstairs since Kathy, the baby and yes, the Asshole Ellis are living here its just too much of a drain. I think Mom was kind of looking forward to having everyone over here, but its best this way. Its really quite interesting that Ellis is living here - he talked so big about having a place to stay after they got evicted from their apartment, but turns out he doesn't have a pot to piss in as they say. So, he's staying here... and has yet to ask Mom and Dad. I guess he just assumes he's welcome. I wish Dad would tell him to get lost, hopefully he's just biding his time. Mom and I had a talk about Ellis the other night. He has threatened to take the baby and run back to Ohio, pretty much just to scare Kathy I think, into putting up with his shit. The oddest feeling came over me then. I told Mom she needed to change the code on the garage door opener. She got a weird look on her face and said that her and Dad had already discussed it. She said that sometimes my "feelings" as well as my Dad's are down right spooky. I think Ellis is up to something and I'm not about to let him take advantage of my family any more than he already has - if I can stop him. Ew... how did I get started on him anyway?! I'm gonna go get started on another doily, then just veg the rest of the night. Hope everyone had a good weekend!