Wednesday, November 6

Hmmm... been pretty quiet today haven't I?! Not sure why really... work was a bit busy, one of those days where I didn't get done nearly the stuff I'd anticipated. Got my 2nd PC back. Wasn't the motherboard after all, but the video card died. Got a new one and got the new CD burner loaded and burnin'. Will make an upcoming project MUCH easier and faster using the burner on that CD instead of my main one. I helped Linda get some things ready for a guy's 40th b-day tomorrow that is in her office. A really great guy, Geoff. I found some great graphics, and then came home and made a banner for him. Linda sent me a pic of Geoff and I made up some "have you seen this 40 year old man" type posters with his pic on them. They're pretty funny if I do say so myself. We'll put those throughout the building. We've got streamers and black balloons for other decorations. Adrian's birthday is also coming up, but he's leaving for Spain on Friday and will miss it, so we're decorating for his birthday too. I made him his own little poster with a really funny pic of him on it. I know, pay backs are a bitch... but hopefully being the typical men, they won't remember either Linda or my birthday.