Wednesday, May 14

Warm weather is here finally + problems with air conditioning in this building = need for the two fans under my desk to be turned on... getting quite the thrill. *snicker* The bldg maintenance guy told us when we moved in the bldg that there would be some *minor* adjustments and it would work fine. Well, he was wrong. The whole system has to be redone, new air ducts, air handlers, etc. This will take place in the next 90 days. Now, get this. They said "We want to get it done early in the year to make it easier on everyone." Hmmm... well, the next 90 days is the SUMMER, right? LOL! That isn't early, that's LATE. I'm so not looking forward to this. You'd think I'd be used to it, because in our old bldg, it took them 7 of the 8 years I worked there to get the system right. At least I had one half way cool summer. Oh, almost time to go home! YAY! I work until 1pm tomorrow, then go to the doc to get my Remacade treatment, run to the bank, then home to pack and get ready to go! Woohoo! I'm getting so excited, I'm just beyond words. Its probably a really good thing that I have to take Xanax to fly on a plane or I don't think I'd be able to contain myself for the flights on Friday! LOL!!!