Friday, May 23

I'm baack! I'm so glad to be home, I can't even tell you! I got home really late last night. I've had one crazy day today, getting settled back in, laundry, cleaning, running errands, etc. I'm exhausted and its not even 7pm! Yesterday was crazy, trying to finish the workshop early. We had a 5:45pm flight we had to catch from Boston to Salt Lake. So, we knew we had to be out on the road no later than 3:00 and even that was pushing it. We left Hanscom AFB at 2:45pm and was told to take 95 when we probably would have been better taking the Mass Pike. We cruised along at a pretty good pace until we reached Boston, then it took us 1.5 hours to go less than 5 miles. We got to the airport 1 hour before our flight. Luckily, my boss the Timster is a Delta Medalion member and since Larry and I we able to check in with him, and we breezed through security. The terminal we left from had a small security station, which is SMART. Thank you Logan airport for finally getting smart and splitting security up into smaller sections. So, we made the plane. Whew. I'd ordered a bland meal ahead of time, and guess what they gave me?! Spaghetti and meatballs, salad, fresh fruit, and a plain rice cake for dessert! The only thing I could eat was the rice cake. LOL!! Lesson learned: call Delta and have them explain before hand which special meals mean what. Because I don't get how spaghetti and meatballs can be blander than the chicken everyone else had. So, I had a rice cake, and the stewardess gave me a small roll too. She felt really bad, and really tried to accomodate me which was really sweet. I did have a breakfast bar with me too, so I didn't starve. When it came time for snacks, she gave me 3 bags of pretzels because I could eat those! The movie on the plane was "About Schmidt" and I fell asleep so I can't say how it turned out. I was just so tired, I don't think it had to do anything with the movie. Hmmm... me thinks I'm yammering on about nothing so I'm going to go watch some TV and splatter for the night. I have missed everyone so much and WILL catch up with all of you this weekend.