Monday, May 19

I just had the best day with Colin and his wife, the Lovely D! They picked me up this morning at my hotel, we drove into Boston and then took a Boston Duck Tour. You should see the Duck! Its actually both a bus and a boat! It was the funnest thing! I do have pictures but will have to wait until I get home this weekend to get them off my digital cam and have Colin put them on the server. The tour guide was great, so lively and had a lot of cool stuff to tell us about history of Boston as well as the Charles River. If you come to Boston, you gotta take the Duck Tour. It was the funnest tour I've ever been on. After the tour, we went to lunch at Dicks Last Resort. Dicks is a lively place with rude waitresses/waiters. Colin ordered some sort of a pig (pork) sandwich and he kept eating D's onion rings so the waitress made a paper hat that he had to wear that said "big pig" . I've got a pic of that too that I'll post later. After lunch we went to the 50th floor of the Prudential Building Observation Deck and saw all of Boston. It was incredible. Such a gorgeous day and a beautiful city you could see for miles! I hope my pics turn out. It was such a fun day, and I can't begin to thank Colin and D for such a great day! They're two of the most wonderful and generous people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Now, tomorrow is work time! My boss the Timster and the other workshop instructor Larry should be arriving shortly and we'll have a brief meeting to make sure all is set for tomorrow. In the mean time, I'm going to relax and I just ordered room service. I think they thought I was nuts for just ordering a baked potato! LOL! But... when you're on a restricted diet ya gotta behave. Oh - and I so misbehaved at lunch today... hope I'm not gonna pay for it, but I bet I will. ;-)