Thursday, May 15

36 hours as of right now before I meet Jeff. Big time count-down! I'm just jumping out of my skin. We talked for a while last night and we're both really looking forward to meeting. I don't think I'll be able to concentrate much on anything today. *snicker* I DO need to keep busy though and keep my mind on work, so I don't forget anything for the workshop next week in Boston, and then tonight on the personal packing to make sure I don't forget anything. So, for the next week I won't be blogging or visiting anyone often. I will write something on Sunday night after I get into Boston, I promise to let you all know how the Jeff meeting went. Boston will be a lot of fun too. I'm really looking forward to spending time with Colin and the lovely D. They've got lots of plans for me on Sunday afternoon and Monday but they're keeping things a surprise. 3 for Thursday questions are up if you'd like to go play. My answers are on my Meme site. Have a great day everyone!!!