Sunday, May 4

I need to babble for a minute... I'm just so excited right now I could burst. I've been planning something for the past couple of months, that will take place on my way out to Boston on May 16. I haven't written about it, because I really didn't want to jinx it and have been almost scared that it wouldn't really happen. Some of you who have read my blog for a while, know the history of Jeff and I. Jeff and I have talked on line for 2.5 years, he living in Indiana, me in Utah. I was totally crazy about him, and he broke my heart last fall. We kept in contact, staying friends. Well, things have worked out that we are finally going to meet. This was totally his idea, wanting to meet this time, and with me flying out to Boston for work, I was able to swing a good airfare and save the company money by stopping off in Indiana, so the trip is pretty much paid for. We were talking this morning and he said that he's so excited to meet me and to have me come out. He's not backing out this time. I think he's finally letting some of his past baggage go and is really ready for this. I'm keeping this all in perspective though. I have to. I don't want my heart broken again. As much as I want to fly out there, meet him and fall madly in love and live happily ever after... I know that may not happen, despite me being a HUGE hopeless romantic. This trip is to see if anything could possibly really be there. Either a beginning or closure. There is something there, I've felt it and so has he, otherwise we wouldn't still be talking. Yowza... I can hardly wait! Butterflies are fluttering in my tummy and other places *snicker*.