Saturday, April 13

Today's horoscope! You now have the chance to show the powers that be what you're really made of. Find a way to penetrate the confusion with your own strange sense of order. Original ideas may initially seem unwelcome, but you're about to change that narrow-minded way of thinking. Put your two cents into the pot and see if there's enough to buy everyone dinner. Those who walk away before the meal begins have no idea what kind of sumptuous feast they will be missing out on. Looks like today may be a good day... hopefully can cut through more of my confusion about Jeff. We're talking a lot, he's back to where he was before last week... but I still don't know what I want. Taking one day, one bit at a time. I'm still crazy about him (as much as I can be without having met the man face to face), but I gotta think about what's best for me. Its not like I need to make any decisions right away, I still have plenty of time to sort things out. Sigh. I'll just have to see how it all plays out. My heart is guarded - don't worry.