Monday, April 8

Today started with quite the dream as I was waking up... I was married to Billy Idol (the rock star) and was saying good-bye since he was going on tour... the man kissed amazingly well... after he left, I was getting into my car when I noticed some guy following me and he started spraying something all over me that was supposed to make me pass out so he could kidnap and kill me. Hmmm... interesting... I was able to drag my much depressed butt out of bed and made it into work. About 8am, I decided to sign into Yahoo Messenger - just had a feeling to - and Jeff had left me a message about 45 minutes earlier asking me "you around?" It was quite a shock to hear from him after him saying 'good-bye' last Thursday. Not quite sure what to make of it. I replied (he was off-line by then) by telling him I was surprised to hear from him and hoped everything was OK. Well, so I've heard from him. He said he was sorry and wanted to know if I was OK... and he still things we're friends. He said he's got a lot of shit on his mind and didn't want to deal with his when I've got my own shit to deal with. Not sure what I think of that, but I still want to talk to him - as friends if nothing else. I really missed him and he admited he missed me too. Sigh.