Tuesday, April 23

As I was leaving for work yesterday, Dad told me that he honestly is starting to get tired of having Kathy and the baby there all weekend - its wearing him and Mom out. He mentioned an idea that I had a while back, for her to come over after I've gone to bed and stay the day while I'm at work if she NEEDS to. I told him that was fine - as long as she didn't wear him and Mom out by doing it too much. The light is finally starting to dawn... I also said that Ellis needs to help Kathy out more, since Elyssa is HIS daughter. I also told Dad that Ellis is denying his daughter the one thing he didn't have as a child: a stable home with two parents. That struck something with Dad - a light went on. I guess I just needed to sit back, and let the truth surface… although Ellis is still one of the world’s biggest asses, he’ll no doubt try everything he can to make this all out to be my fault. The thing is with Kathy and Ellis is – they’re always blaming their problems on someone or something instead of facing up that they’ve caused them… either by being stupid or bad Karma. Take your pick. Its really sad, to be so miserable to the point of having to make others miserable to make yourself feel somewhat better. I know a lot of it is human nature and not always done intentionally. On the brighter side of things, I was able to get some good sleep last night and able to drag my butt out of bed to get to work today! :-) Now, I better get busy...