Friday, April 12

I did my usual Friday morning ritual and did my cleaning. I chatted with my friend Emma (hi!) via e-mail (I usually chat with Colin as well, but he's in Florida) which makes the task of cleaning tolerable. Then after I got the cleaning done, I worked out. The weather was kinda yucky this morning, cloudy but I could see patches of blue sky. By the time I finished lunch, it was sunny and clear, so I got my bathing suit on and headed outside... lovely day. :-) Ahhhhh... I came inside, fell asleep in my recliner with my kitty Ashley on my lap. Next thing I knew, it was 3pm! I got up, showered, went to the store and picked up a couple of pizzas at that local "take and bake" place. Voila - dinner is served. Not that the 2 pizzas were all for me! I fed Mom, Dad, nephew Travis, and myself. Sister Kathy came over, so I decided I'd be nice and offer her some. Maybe if I'm nice to her... maybe she'll offer to get me something next time she's out. Hmmmm... now that would be something new. ;-) Meow!