Sunday, April 28

Time for Eight from the Eighties! 1) Are you under pressure? Yeah, got my high level of pressure some days... a lot of the time I put myself under pressure for no good reason - hard to explain. 2) Are you tuff enuff? Can be *very* tough when I have to be...like when someone is hurting someone I care about. I always surprise myself by just how tough I can be when the going gets rough even though I wanna crawl in a hole and hide. ;-) 3) Are you a material girl/boy? Nah, not really... don't get me wrong, having a lot of money and nice things would be great, but they can't make you happy. 4) Do you pump up the volume, pump up the volume, etc.? Hell yes! When a good song comes on, I crank it! 5) No, my first name ain't baby, it's... Karen. Nickname was Kammy growing up (Dad still calls me it occasionally), Mom calls me KB short for Karen Bean (can't remember why the bean). 6) I would die 4... Peanut butter... spread on J. *snicker* 7) I haven't ________ for the longest time. Let's not go there... 8) Ever get on the floor and do the New Kids dance? Sure thing... love to dance to the beat of those dorks. ;-)